Enterprise Account Executive
// Who are we?
Hazy is an AI start-up that helps people to use data whilst treating it responsibly. We’re a spin-out from the University College London’s (UCL) Centre for Computation, Mathematics and Physics. In 2018 we secured $1 million in funding after winning the Innovate AI award from Microsoft’s venture fund (M12) - they identified us as one of the most innovative companies harnessing the power of artificial intelligence. Alongside this, we have secured the backing from some of Europe’s most influential Investors.
Our team is comprised of a diverse group from around the globe and we are all committed to striving for transparency and excellence in everything we do. If you're interested in joining a business at the cutting edge of AI and you're eager to make a difference in the realm of privacy and data ethics, we’d love to hear from you.
// What are we doing?
Hazy uses AI techniques to generate synthetic data to remove the data privacy concerns companies have when using sensitive data. This makes it simpler to innovate with data because it is easier to use and share. Our customers use Hazy to empower their data teams to get more out of their data in a safer way and help protect the people within that data.
We’re at an exciting point in our development. The founding team have defined strong product market fit and are now looking to capitalise on a defined opportunity to build up to Series A funding.
// The Role
We are looking for our first Business Development hire - As the first fully commercial role within the team, you will work closely with the CEO, CTO, CFO and experienced sales advisors to carry out your role.
- Running the end-to-end sales process
- Cultivating early stage leads
- Closing later stage deals
- Developing partnerships
- Nurturing relationships with large enterprise clients
- Curating customer insight to feed into product roadmap
We’re looking for industrious Doer’s, with a start-up mindset who aren’t afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running - we’re keen to hear from successful salespeople from a broad array of business development and sales backgrounds.
Working through the sales process of technical products with large enterprises either as a seller, buyer, integrator or consultant is a big plus but by no means essential.
// What else is on offer?
- Lovely bright office in one of London’s best co-working spaces (a stone’s throw from Old Spitalfields Market - you will never go hungry again..)
- State of the art kit - let us know what tools you need to do your job to the best of your ability
- Generous holiday allowance
- We take your personal, and career development really seriously - we’ll work closely together to scope out clear objectives and goals that will ensure you keep developing.
Hazy is committed to creating and sustaining a working environment in which everyone has an equal opportunity to fulfill their potential. We welcome applications from suitably qualified people from all sections of the community, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation or age.